Friday, March 07, 2008

Colour the small one

The worst part is there's no-one else to blame.
I'm needy.


Short day actually but most importantly, the last day of school!
Okay, this is just a week break and there's nothing to rejoice though.
Did Chocolate mousse cake? I think it is spelled like that :)


I belong in the kitchen :D


BEFORE. WATERY MIXTURE.


AFTER. HARDEN


I shot you down bang bang (Gun action)


Turned out like that when I put the icing over it :D

The other teachers baked marble cake and we all had a piece each.
The marble cakes tasted heavenly I tell you! Best marble cake ever.

Cca afterwards. It was my last meeting of this year, till forever ):
Okay whatever. But today's meeting was planned in detailed, meaning fun.
Tent-pitching, Interview, Marchings, Games and all. Of cause' its fun!




My Sec 1 juniors leh!




Bird's eye view.




HAPPYHAPPY.




HI.


Shafidah and me.


{Those laughter that we used to share}


It caught my eye and thus I took it down, not literally!


:D

Cca ended. Stayed back and camwhore a little, had so much fun please!
We got alot of photos' because today's our last day in school, treasure (:




We love taking emo shots.


Dang you aint seeing anything!


BOO.

Alrighty. Did some stuffs before taking the bus back home (sweet home)
Got informed that we're meeting Parents to have our dinner with them.
Met them at IMM, they were late! They are always late, don't know why. Ate at some Hong Kong thinggy "restaurant"? Its located outside Pepperlunch.

P/S: PLEASE DO NOT DROOL OVER YOUR COMPUTERRRRR!


Curry chicken + rice.


YUM.


Hor fun with beef, I forgot the exact name.


2 special drinks, again I forgot the exact name :O


Forgot the name.


Hahahaha forgot the name.

I had a very nice dinner. Thankyou Mama Papa all, woohooooooo!
Bought some books for Os. First time nehzxzx! Cos I don't normally buy books.
HAHAHA well it says it all! I'm turning over a new leaf ok :D

I hope he doesn't, I really hope he doesn't.
Maybe he will? Maybe he'll forget.
I really hope so.

**

I can't wait, and neither can you!
I hope nothing's gonna be ruin though.
♥♥

No comments: